Chào mừng bạn đến với Học viện Alice online

Bạn chưa Đăng nhập hoặc chưa Đăng ký làm thành viên của Diễn Đàn, vì vậy bạn chỉ có thể xem các bài viết mà không thể gửi bài trả lời, đặt câu hỏi hoặc tham gia nhiều hoạt động khác trên diễn đàn, đặc biệt là đọc Fanfiction, xem truyện....
Hãy đăng ký tại đây. Sau khi đăng kí thì bạn đã là một thành viên của 8Ga. Nếu như bạn không nhận được email thì không sao, 5 ngày sau hãy quay lại...Khi đó bạn đã là thành viên chính thức của Forum.
Cảm ơn vì đã đọc, và ghé thăm diễn đàn, chúc bạn có một ngày vui vẻ!

Chào mừng bạn đến với Học viện Alice online

Bạn chưa Đăng nhập hoặc chưa Đăng ký làm thành viên của Diễn Đàn, vì vậy bạn chỉ có thể xem các bài viết mà không thể gửi bài trả lời, đặt câu hỏi hoặc tham gia nhiều hoạt động khác trên diễn đàn, đặc biệt là đọc Fanfiction, xem truyện....
Hãy đăng ký tại đây. Sau khi đăng kí thì bạn đã là một thành viên của 8Ga. Nếu như bạn không nhận được email thì không sao, 5 ngày sau hãy quay lại...Khi đó bạn đã là thành viên chính thức của Forum.
Cảm ơn vì đã đọc, và ghé thăm diễn đàn, chúc bạn có một ngày vui vẻ!

Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  [E] GA chap 150 Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Bài gửi sau cùng
Bài gửiNgười gửiThời gian
Nhà spam hệ nguy hiểm 6 - tình yêu trá hình của thời đại Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:12 pm
Haru's Galery~ Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:30 am
Trái tim tôi đã đóng băng bắt đầu từ...1/6 đến suốt đời Sat May 28, 2016 9:21 am
[Entry] Lột xác... Sat May 28, 2016 9:08 am
Tuyển Fá Mì Lý ạ Sat May 28, 2016 9:02 am
Cho một ngày mai Sat May 28, 2016 8:57 am
muốn kết bạn Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:18 pm
Thông báo hoạt động trở lại của forum năm 2015 Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:18 pm
Dù thời gian có trôi Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:58 am
Tiếng hát của học viện Alice Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:01 am
Click vào đây để bạn hiểu mem Ga8 hơn ^^ Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:35 am
Nhà spam số 7 òi ~.~ Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:33 am
[GA8 Project] Happybirthday GA8 - Fic nối - Chúng ta sẽ luôn bên nhau Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:46 pm
Cổ tích Nàng tiên cá ở Gakuen alice Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:37 pm
Cho mình hỏi^^Xem Gakuen Alice vietsub ở đâu vậy??? Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:10 pm

[E] GA chap 150Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down
Tác giả

Izanagi
Izanagi
Hiện:
Nothing
Tổng số bài gửi : 97
Tài sản : 206
Điểm cảm ơn : 17
Alice : Sharingan
Hệ năng lực : nguy hiểm (chắc zj)
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [E] GA chap 150 [E] GA chap 150 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:18 pm

bản dịch tiếng Anh (Nguồn: mangafox)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Page 1]
Tono: Let me confirm, there are still alice stone remnants in everyone from the High School Battle right? I have “Lightning”
{Box says: Tonouchi Akira, Amplification Alice}
Tsubasa: Mine is Pheremone. I used up Nadacchi's Time skip alice stone already.
{Box says: Andou Tsubasa, Shadow Manipulation Alice}
Natsume: Will power
{Box says: Hyuuga Natsume, Fire Alice}
Ruka: Barrier
{Box Says: Nogi Ruka, Animal Pheremone Alice}
[Page 2]
Tono: Natsume especially, do not take action on your own. Leave the plan mentioned earlier up to Reo. We have to keep our focus on controlling the chaos within the school and disrupting (Stopping) Z's plans.
Natsume: ... What if they fail to successfully execute their plans? {Cough}
Tono (I assume it's Tono saying this): If it comes to that then we'll put our lives on the line so that at least one of us will be able to complete the mission.
{Box text: Day of the ESP sponsored Reo Concert}
[Page 3]
Reo: Let's begin our plan to assassinate the ESP.
[Page 4]
Ruka: Natsume. I will not stop you from doing what you've decided to do, so do not leave my side no matter what happens.
Natsume: Ruka...
Hotaru hears (Not really sure who she is overhearing, I'm thinking Ruka though): Assassinating the ESP... Natsume doesn't have much longer left... Shaa... Shaa... (Those are noises from the microphone and stuff)
[Page 5]
Hotaru's thoughts: Yesterday... my mushroom earplugs picked up their coversation. Is it true...!? “Reo... It will commence during the concert”, “Z wants to destroy the academy, we must stop them” (these two are in the white bubbles) “Assassinating the ESP...”, “Z wants to destroy the academy?” “Natsume-kun is risking his life...” If it's true then...
[Page 6]
Hotaru's thoughts: If it goes on like this then something big is going to happen at this concert. And this might cause a situation where Mikan's unable to come back forever. As long as Z is still moving, it doesn't mean stopping those idiots will end the whole situation.
Tsubasa: Ara? Hotaru-sama seems to be glaring at me...
Tono: Isn't that because you're too cool?
[Page 7]
Tsubasa: Is Hotaru-sama in a bad mood?
Yuu (Or could be someone else D: I don't think so... It seems like she was up all night yesterday making something other than the earplugs so maybe it's just lack of sleep.
Yuu (Whispering): Hey... Hotaru-chan, we've already distributed all the earplugs to all the students. Despite this, less than half of them received the earplugs. We followed your instructions and told that it could record Reo's songs and in an instant everything came to get one. It seems like there are quite a number of people who are suspicious of the ESP and Z's actions and Reo's concert today. We've also urged people not to listen to Reo's songs directly.
Someone says: Hotaru's 6th sense is really strong.
Hotaru's thoughts: Even if I can relax for now... No matter who it is... (Rest is continued on the next page XP)
[Page 8]
Hotaru's thoughts: We no longer want to see another sacrifice that carries pain... No matter who it is...
Audience: Lots of screaming and whatever happens during concerts D:
Someone (Probably one of Reo's subordinates. I'm sorry for not knowing their names.): Reo-sama, it's about to start.
[Page 9]
Reo's subordinate: This new model microphone was made for today's return concert (It's return because Alice academy is his alma mater)
Random fans: Waaa... Reo-sama's about to go on stage.
Concert staff: Reo-sama, all the preparations are complete (For the concert)
Reo (I think! Correct me if wrong): This sure is exciting.
[Page 10]
Reo: The moment I think about how I'll be able to bring the most exciting performance and the greatest surprise to everyone in the academy, I get goosebumps on the stage. (Crud... I really hate traditional chinese -_- I couldn't read a character because it looked too different from it's simplified counterpart. Figured it out in the end though!)
[Page 11]
Luna's subordinate: Erm... Lu... Luna-sama... The ESP sponsored New Year's Concert is about to begin...
[Page 12]
Luna's subordinate: I'm sure the ESP will summon you.
Luna: Help me tell him that I will go there later.
Subordinate 1 (Subordinates whispering to each other): Hey, have you noticed?
Subordinate 2: Yea.
Subordinate 1: Luna-sama's body has shrunk again...
Subordinate 2: The after effects of the Gulliver's candy haven't worn off and she's drinking every night.
Yuka (in Luna's memories): Luna...
[Page 13]
Yuka: Are you ok? “I'm sorry Luna” Sorry...
Luna's thoughts: Yuka... Why did you use all your energy to try to speak to me while at the brink of death?
[Page 14]
Luna's thoughts: With that gentle gaze... When we were young, I once believed that you, who had fallen into the same circumstances as me... (This line is really weird and is probably due to a mistranslation on the chinese side will correct it if I ever get hold of Japanese raws.) You walked a completely different path from me. When I saw how much love you were receiving, I hated that kind of you. I don't know when it began but I continued to hated you endlessly. That hate became my reason to live. From the moment I found out that I was an alice, I've always been all alone in the darkness...
White bubble: Sorry...
[Page 15]
Luna's thoughts: I've always been chasing (looking for? Dreaming of?) those many, bright lights in the distance. The moment I try to chase up to them, those small lights escape into nothingness. When I think I've caught them in the palm of my hands, they fall away. Even though I understood that this was twisted (distorted), those barely existing lights, I was very scared that they'd disappear. So I hated you. Despite knowing deep down that this way of thinking was wrong but hating was the only way that I could keep the light in my hands alive.
Luna's memories of ESP talking to her and persona: Luna, Persona...
[Page 16]
ESP: I might need your powers again sometime soon. I am counting on you two.
Luna and Persona: Yes...
Either Persona or Luna: According to the contract with the acting MSP, we should be unable to use our powers within the vicinity of the academy. So why...?
ESP: If the other party breaks the contract first then that's a totally different matter altogether. We've already removed the barrier in Mikan's room on our side. Her breaking the contract is just a matter of time now.
[Page 17]
Luna: ESP... Just what are you planning? Whether it's the allying with Z or Yuka's death, please ESP... Please don't...
ESP: Luna. We are fated to be together. (I don't think he means romantically thought ^^; We are family. But too much digging is unnecessary. You both have nothing to worry about.
[Page 18]
ESP: You look very tired Luna. You are dismissed.
Luna: ESP...
Luna's thoughts: Yuka... I once envied you. I wanted to become you and be loved by everyone. I even wallowed in hatred and hence left you...
[Page 19]
Luna: I hated until I didn't even notice your gaze. Not only when you were denying but actually even long before you were aiming your gaze at me.
White bubble: Sorry...
[Page 20]
Shiki: Mikan. How are you today?
Mikan: Masachika Sensei. Woah... Why'd you suddenly come over?
Shiki: It's a sudden inspection to check on you.
Mikan: Sudden inspection... Feels like an exam or something.
Shiki: Looks like you are studying hard. Let me teach you...
Mikan: Ah... There's no need...
[Page 21]
Written on the book: Mikan's journal of dreams she wants to accomplish.
Subtext: Read everyday and add a new wish. Must believe in willpower!
Mikan: Ah...
Shiki opens the book
Mikan: Ah....
Text in the book: After I get released, I want to see the sea with everyone in class. Natsume and I will ride an electric car (if someone has a better word for this please suggest D and go on a date. I will go see Jii-chan!!! I will also go shopping with Hotaru.
{Random note: Does anyone find it simply adorable that she listed going out on a date with Natsume before visiting Jii Chan and shopping with Hotaru? XD}
Shiki: ....
Shiki: This is good... Looks like you are in good spirits. The sea...
Mikan: Err...
[Page 22]
Shiki: It's true that every student that attends this school has never seen the sea. So regarding that dream, I can still understand your feelings. As long as Alices are still National Treasures, even after graduating, unless there's a special mission, they won't be allowed to go near national borders.
Mikan: What about you Masachika Sensei?
Shiki: Me? I've seen it before. I went together with Yuka...
[Page 23]
Shiki: That time... Yuka looked at the sea and cried. The sea is endlessly free. It extends indefinitely before our eyes. But because it's too expansive then it's like a dream that can never be fulfilled. I remember that it was extremely beautiful.
{Basically Yuka wanted to be like the sea but she understood that she could never achieve that kind of freedom}
[Page 24]
Shiki: What about you? Have you see the sea?
Mikan: I've only seen it in pictures. But Iinchou, Hotaru and Natsume have all said that they've seen the sea before. So I used to talk frequently with my classmates that one day when the academy is peaceful again and when everyone can meet each other freely and we can exit the academy (on like field trips and stuff), if that were to happen, we can all go together to see the sea.
[Page 25]
Shiki: It will be fulfilled. I believe so. A day like that will definitely...
Mikan: You're right...
Shiki: It'll be a different from when we viewed it with sad feelings. You will definitely be able to freely see the endlessly blue sea. I believe that that day will definitely come.
[Page 26]
Shiki: Yuka and your father probably wanted to see the sea together with you.
Mikan: By the way, Masachika Sensei, the academy has been really lively lately. I see the people from the academy scurrying about from my window.
Shiki: Eh?
Mikan: Is something happening?
[Page 27]
Mikan: Especially today... Something out of the ordinary seems to be happening. Ah! I see Serina Sensei and Jin Jin too! Will anyone discover this place? Impossible. Where is everyone going to? Will Narumi sensei pass by here too? I wonder how he's been doing.
Shiki: Starting this evening, in the concert hall in central town, the ESP sponsored New Year's concert will be beginning. Everyone's busy because of that I guess...
[Page 28]
Mikan: NEW YEAR'S CONCERT!? Who is singing? Will I be able to watch a live feed of it using a TV like last time?
Shiki: Erm... This time we don't have a special feed... And last time everyone was criticizing me (LOL POOR SHIKI XD) And it's not someone you'll be too interested in.
Mikan: Ah! I wanna watch! I wanna watch! I want to watch the same thing as everyone and share the same experiences. (Really more like spend time together) Even though we're apart, I wish to share the same memories as everyone. Please Masachika Sensei.
[Page 29]
Shiki: You really do have a right to know.
Mikan: Eh?
Shiki: I understand... Regarding the live feed, I will arrange it later. We're arranging this last minute so whether you will get full live footage is still undecided.
Mikan: Masachika Sensei, will you be watching the concert?
Shiki: No. Because of work I will probably watch the live feed like you.
Mikan: Ah... So it's like that.
[Page 30]
Mikan: I really can't wait! When the feed is pointed at the audience, will I be able to see people I know? I hope evening comes soon.

Next chapter will be release on August 20th

Chữ ký của Izanagi

Tài sản của Izanagi

Được sửa bởi Izanagi ngày Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:14 pm; sửa lần 1.

Lun___
Lun___
Hiện:
Single
Tổng số bài gửi : 145
Tài sản : -8
Điểm cảm ơn : 1
Alice : giết và cứu nguời bằng suy nghĩ
Hệ năng lực : nguy hiểm
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [E] GA chap 150 [E] GA chap 150 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 pm
khi nao moi co ban Tv nhi~?????????????????????????

Chữ ký của Lun___

Tài sản của Lun___

Izanagi
Izanagi
Hiện:
Nothing
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [E] GA chap 150 [E] GA chap 150 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:36 pm
khi nào nhóm edit truyện của 4rum làm xong thì sẽ có bản TV

Chữ ký của Izanagi

Tài sản của Izanagi

Skys
Skys
Hiện:
Triple
Tổng số bài gửi : 367
Tài sản : 19
Điểm cảm ơn : 3
Alice : biến thành động vật! :))
Hệ năng lực : thể chất
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [E] GA chap 150 [E] GA chap 150 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 pm
hình như bạn Lun chưa đọc ki~ cái chú ý của y0 trog chap 149 tv nhỉ
ko hối nhóm trans, ng` ta làm mình hưởng hối ng` ta làm j`
đợi lâu wa'' thì học cho tốt eng r` tự dịch để coi khỏi đợi ng` ta

Chữ ký của Skys

Tài sản của Skys

YoChi
YoChi
Hiện:
Double
Tổng số bài gửi : 266
Tài sản : 1248
Điểm cảm ơn : 20
Alice : dịch chuyển tức thời
Hệ năng lực : Hệ thể chất
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [E] GA chap 150 [E] GA chap 150 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 pm
Sky ơi êu anh quá :onion 44:

Chữ ký của YoChi

Tài sản của YoChi

Izanagi
Izanagi
Hiện:
Nothing
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [E] GA chap 150 [E] GA chap 150 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:16 pm
êu á :onion11: nhầm lẫn ko :onion11:

Chữ ký của Izanagi

Tài sản của Izanagi

rika_hanami
rika_hanami
Hiện:
Triple
Tổng số bài gửi : 610
Tài sản : 1120
Alice : nắm giữ ánh sáng
Hệ năng lực : hệ nguy hiểm
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [E] GA chap 150 [E] GA chap 150 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm
tự nhiên...muốn thử trans, nhưng ko biết edit
w lại ko biết khi nào có sản phẩm cho mọi người nữa :-ss

Chữ ký của rika_hanami

Tài sản của rika_hanami

suri_habeak
suri_habeak
Hiện:
Nothing
Tổng số bài gửi : 46
Tài sản : -1
Điểm cảm ơn : 1
Alice : điều khiển chất lỏng, cắt(cào), theo tâm trạng
Hệ năng lực : hệ đặc biệt
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [E] GA chap 150 [E] GA chap 150 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 pm
Chà, chơi khó khăn vs việc cứ phải nhìn lên ngó xuống nhưng e đã vượt quá được thử thách này, hj, cảm ơn chủ thớt nha

Chữ ký của suri_habeak

Tài sản của suri_habeak

MIKAN_123
MIKAN_123
Hiện:
Triple
Tổng số bài gửi : 963
Tài sản : 1067
Điểm cảm ơn : 18
Alice : làm cho hình vẽ cử động
Hệ năng lực : kĩ thuật
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [E] GA chap 150 [E] GA chap 150 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:28 pm
Cực kì cảm ơn người đã post [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chữ ký của MIKAN_123

Tài sản của MIKAN_123

Sponsored content
Hiện:

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [E] GA chap 150 [E] GA chap 150 I_icon_minitime

Chữ ký của Sponsored content

Tài sản của Sponsored content

[E] GA chap 150Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang
* Viết tiếng Việt có dấu là tôn trọng người đọc.
* Chia sẻ bài sưu tầm có ghi rõ nguồn là tôn trọng người viết.
* Thực hiện những điều trên là tôn trọng chính mình.
-Nếu chèn smilies có vấn đề thì bấm a/A trên phải khung viết bài
Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
 :: 

Thư viện

Các tập truyện GA

Bản Raw

-
Đầu trang
Giữa trang
Cuối trang
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất